New Products: BurnJel, AfterBite, Storm Whistle and More!
Click here if you are unable to view this post.

Click here if you are unable to view this post.

See below for our new products.

Click here to start shopping now at www.RedFlareKits.com!

Take Advantage of the Following Discounts!

1. Use coupon code SEPTEMBER2012 and take $5 OFF on any order over $45!
Hurry this coupon will stop working at midnight on September 15th!

2. Free shipping on orders $100 or more! (Almost all items qualify, read each item description. Free shipping to the continental US. Details here)

3. 5% Discount is applied at checkout on ALL orders over $100.

4. Up to 5 additional percent off with our Frequent Shopper Program

5. Instant Promo! Buy Any 5 Mountain House #10 Cans, Get the 6th Lowest Priced Can FREE! No Limit On Discounts! Buy 10, Get 2 Lowest Priced Free, Buy 15, Get 3 Free, and so on!

New! 3/8" Side Release Buckle - Pink - as low as $0.79

See all Mountain House Products. Click Here! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx

New! SOL Escape Bivvy - $39.99

New! SUV Blanket
- $19.99
Prepare For TheCamping Season!
PARACORD is Back In Stock!

Yellow Paracord 100 Ft - $7.79

Celox Home 2 Gram Packet
Sale as low as:$4.18
Great Bargains and New Products!

Actual Customer Feedback

Good prices, quick shipping, items in stock. It's a pleasure doing business with you. You provide great customer service at a time when it seems to be dwindling amongst other businesses. Thank you. - Customer from California

Shipment arrived quickly with all I ordered. I am very pleased with your products and service. - Customer from Texas

great to deal with especially as they are half a world away. I would recommend them to anyone. - Customer from New Zealand

Excellent service and prompt delivery! Keep up the good work -JK, Carrollton, GA

you guys are doing it right! i like the ability to order 4 masks 20 packets of antiseptic and 3 ibd's! the ability to order just what i want.... well its just what i want. thank you -ZB, Spokane WA

Very quick shipping. I love the fact you take Paypal. Supplies were great and I like how they were placed in ziplock bags perfect for my kits -DL, carroll, OH

Love the fact I can get individual doses for my small first aid kit refills and expired materials. Love the selection as well, keep up the great work. Customer from Michigan

RedFlareKits.com Facebook Profile
RedFlareKits.com Twitter Profile
Forward this post to your friends - They would be glad to hear from you!
Please remember to add Red Flare Emergency Supplies ( redflarekits@redflarekits.com ) to your address book to continue receiving our updates in your mailbox!
Subscribe your friend to our list! Enter their post address here: %friend_post_box%
To Contact us by mail:
Red Flare Emergency Supplies
274 Redwood shores pkw. #520
Redwood City, CA 94065
This message was sent to %post% because you made a purchase from Red Flare Emergency Supplies and/or signed up, or was signed up by a friend/relative to its mailing list. We appreciate that you have chosen to receive posts from us so we can keep you informed of events as they happen.
If you received this post in error or do not wish to receive future posts from Red Flare Emergency Supplies you may %unsubscribe%.