I'm an old guy, and in my youth grew up with gasoline pumps that were marked "ethyl" or "white"... and somewhere in the 70s, during the transition to catalytic converters and away from leaded to unleaded gasoline, I started actively acquiring hurricane supplies...the Coleman single and double mantle lamps, and the double burner camp stove, lights, etc...

fast forward... like my gas powered chainsaw, the pump up lanterns and stoves didn't get put away well, and always needed to be "tweaked" or rebuilt to get them to work... so replaced the Coleman fuel/white gas appliances with propane... #1 and 25# with adapters... gave away the stove (didn't know there was a propane adapter), but still kept a M1950 GI gasoline single burner stove... somewhere along the way the GI stove is now missing.. so bought myself a replacement for Christmas... one of the Coleman multi fuel single burner stoves with a generator designed for unleaded gasoline... Coleman fuel and unleaded gas..seem to have come full circle...

http://www.amazon.com/Coleman-1-Burner-S...ulti+fuel+stove

Edited by LesSnyder (12/11/12 08:26 PM)