Hi everyone

I have a small desk and the area left beside the laptop is very small. So, time to time I have to put papers or notepad on the laptop keyboard when I am writing something. This may accidently press some buttons. A few time I got a screen turned 90 degrees !!!. And the only way I knew to fix it back was to shut down the computer and turn on again. It must be some button combination that I have not figured out yet.

Yesterday, another thing happened the same way. I had papers to write on and something happened on the laptop screen. I coudn't figure it out initially, but later seems like a resolution issue. I had a picture as a background in the center of the screen. This picture reduced in size. I started Word and Excel, both fill the screen OK. The file explorer seems OK too , but seems there is a change in the file names : the font seems smaller or thinner. I wasn't as comfortable to read them like before. Seems to me (according to my limited knowledge) that screen resolution might have been increased to the max. I tried to change it back but there seems to be only one (the recommended) option which was: 1920 x 1080

I restarted the laptop , and nothing changed.

What can I do to undo this and make reading a bit more comfortable like before ?

Thanks