(And maybe some of you adults as well wink )

I have no idea if this Video game has ever been posted here befor but imma post it!

http://www.stranded.unrealsoftware.de/

The Graphics are pretty much on par with a n64 video game. You have to collect food water and build things by collecting enough of the proper items for them. Very Kid friendly in my opinion but if your worried id suggest a play threw yourself (Who knows you may enjoy it aswell) for safe parental figuring. The game is very basic in its mechanics, making items is literally a point click combined method and building structures is a simple place and click till done with proper resources process.

Happily the game has a fun little campaign a few different modes of gameplay including randomized single session islands, a shooting range and a electronic simon says style puzzle game. You can also create your own islands campaigns and expand the game with mods. A few mods happily change the requirements for making the items to a more realistic hunt for supplies.

Hope you all enjoy! I know I burned alota hours create my own dream island with the editor blush

Edited by Frisket (05/04/11 06:50 PM)