I've been listening to Economists today state that with this most recent $600 billion bail out, we are now more PHRASECENSOREDPOSTERSHOULDKNOWBETTER. than China.

As with a sinking ship, it may be time to consider other options besides bailing out fools, idiots and greedy SOBs, and maybe either let the chips fall where they may, or maybe send a few of them to the rockpile.

I know this sounds like a political rant, but golly, I am getting tired of watching what little money I have in my pocket get thinner and thinner daily. It is making survival that much harder. Pretty soon everyone's going to have their hand out expecting the govt to come to their rescue for their sins as well. Where will it end?

I call to attention the wonderful folks on this forum from the Houston area, who managed to get through the storm without having to be rescued, evacuated, supplied, or otherwise cared for by taxpayer funded emergency services. That they were able to do so is an indication that it shouldv'e been that way for a great many more.

My Texas/Lousiana friends, I applaud and salute you for your actions.