I've Heard on the News Today, that a Coyote has Attacked Four Children. One Child, the Animal's Mouth Locked Onto it's Head, -the Coyote thus Atempting to Drag it Off, -Only Relinquished it's Hold, -at the Human Mother's Scream. The Report said that the Coyote may have Come Down into the Residential Area for Water. Of course this may be Another Case, of Humans Tending to Build their Developments, -Too Much into the Wilderness. As Mentioned in these Fora Before, -It's Often the Human who in One Way or Another Trespasses Upon the Animal, -Not the Vice Versa Other Way Around! Also, Nearby Fires as I Talk About in the Next Paragraph, -Just May have had Something to Do with this Coyote / Human Incident.

And some of California's Current Fires, -are also in the Simi Valley Area. I've Heard a Report the Other Day, that Firefighting Personnel are Operating on Parts of the Reagan Ranch Itself.

So These are Also Going On in the Simi Valley Area. In Addition to the Respects Being Quite Rightly Paid to this Departed Former President of Ours. [color:"black"] [/color] [email]ScottRezaLogan[/email]