I have received a small number of VIP Pass Registration Forms for Blade Show in Atlanta on May 30 - June 1. Blade Show is the largest cutlery show in the U.S., possibly the world, and it is extraordinary. http://www.blademag.com/bladeshow/ Over 600 tables and over 100 booths, with the best custom knifemakers, as well as up and coming new talent and the best production manufacturers. (I am NOT selling my RSK knives at Blade, this is not a marketing effort on my part).

The VIP Passes offer a reduced rate of $5 admission (up to $25 value) and allow you access during the VIP only hours on Friday (before general admission are allowed in).

If you'd like some of these VIP Pass registration forms (1 required for each attendee), just drop me an email with a mailing address and quantity required. First come, first serve, as long as they last.

Just FYI, most custom makers do NOT accept credit cards, so the best way to ensure you don't buy something is to not bring any cash or checks. Otherwise, odds are you will not leave empty handed. The temptations will be strong--very strong. <g> Come early on Friday for the best selection, still OK on Saturday morning, but by Sunday it's thinning out.

If you do come, please stop by and say "hi." Sue and I will be in the Knife Rights booth #148.
Chairman & Executive Director
Equipped To Survive Foundation
www.KnifeRights.org
www.DougRitter.com