I OK'd this with Chris prior to posting ......

I work at B & N in Melbourne, Florida, and on May 16, Saturday, we're having one of the authors of "Out of Captivity" in our store for an author signing. Tom Howes and two others were held hostage in the jungles of Colombia for 1967 days. Tom is a local resident and one of the other authors lives on the west coast of Florida in Bradenton. They've been on ABC news and 20/20, as well. You can look the book up on BN.com or on Amazon.
If anyone wants to get an autographed copy, you can PM me and I can forward the store contact info to you, when I work, etc. You can call me directly, we can do everything over the phone, and have the book shipped to you. All information will be held in the very strictest of confidence. As an added bonus, we can offer ETS a 20% discount on the $26.99 cover price, and shipping is just $3.99.
I don't know if the author can or will personalize any books, but I can ask. Also, if there are questions people want to ask, I can ask on their behalf. I'll be taking notes, and will give a detailed post after the event.
I'll need to know as soon as possible to make sure we have enough copies. We expect the event to get a lot of press coverage. The deadline is Friday May 8th at noon.