where are you seeing this???

#24890 - 02/21/04 10:03 PM Re: BIN LADEN
m9key Offline

Loc: florida

#24891 - 02/22/04 04:19 AM Re: BIN LADEN
ScottRezaLogan Offline
Old Hand

Loc: Pttsbg SWestern Pa USA N-Amer....
I heard Nothing about this on the Network News this Evening. I had made a Point of trying to Catch it on the News, after reading the Post. Not a Thing there.

Also I'd like to Add, -"We Do Not Want to be Laden, with Osama Bin Laden!"

In Any Event, Let's Keep Up the Good Work, and Come to Get him Now / Soon / or in the Future. [color:"black"] [/color] [email] ScottRezaLogan[/email]

Edited by ScottRezaLogan (02/22/04 05:58 PM)

#24892 - 03/18/04 11:14 PM Re: BIN LADEN's # Two Trapped.
ScottRezaLogan Offline
Old Hand

I've just heard an Initial Report on the Evening News, that Osama's Right Hand Man, al Zawahiri, is Reportedly Surrounded by the Pakistanis. On the Pakistani Side of the Border. Watch and Listen Tonite for more. [color:"black"] [/color] [email]ScottRezaLogan[/email]

#24893 - 03/19/04 02:48 PM Re: BIN LADEN
indoorsman Offline
journeyman

Loc: Ohio
I have a $10 bet with a co-worker that bin Laden won't be found within the next two years, as I'm 110% convinced the man is busy pushing up daisies back at Tora Bora. If we want bin Laden, we'll need a lot of pick axes and shovels to find him.

#24894 - 03/19/04 08:08 PM Re: BIN LADEN
m9key Offline

Loc: florida
it could be that the first report was really rumor about an al-aqueda higher up was surrounded it has been ongoing operation that the media finally got word of

#24895 - 03/20/04 12:03 AM Re: BIN LADEN
ScottRezaLogan Offline
Old Hand

I Think there is at least a 50-50 Chance, -that except for perhaps Spending some Time in Caves and Other Underground Fortifications, -that he is Still Above Ground!

Simply None of us Know, One Way or the Other, for Sure.

There's also a Good Chance that he was Gotten Back at Tora Bora. Andor his Kidney Problem Got to him, Especially Out There in the Sticks. Makes for at Least a 50 % Chance there in your Favor as well.

But Neither Nor Any of Us Really 100 % Knows, for Sure! And I Know you Weren't Claiming that!

I Too Feel a Reasonable Enuf Possibility that we've Already Got him. "Reasonably" and "Possibility" are the Key Words there!

But I myself Lean to a Greater Chance and Possibility that we Yet Have Not!

This is Not a Time to be Talking About *Not* Being a "Doubting Thomas". Nor is it a Time to be Giving a Benefit of any Question or Doubt!, to Osama's Fate.

It's rather a Time and Matter of, "I'll Believe it When I See it!"

We had something called a Body Count, back in Vietnam, -We Didn't just Take Things that could Really Come Back and Bite U.S., -on Faith!

We Thot we Got Chemical Ali Too!, a Year Ago in Iraq. -That he was Suppossedly Pushing Up Southern Iraqi Daisys! But Guess Hoo Turned Up Alive!, a Few Months or so Later?! Yes, at least we Still Got him, as a Captive. But we Weren't so Automatically Right as we Thot we were!

Just like that Gorilla that Escaped and Mauled someone(s) the Other Day.

(I Know, Man is Usually One Way or Another Behind Many Animal Attacks, as I've Read in Past Posts and Threads. But This is Not my Immeadiate Point here.)

We Cannot just Always Trust, that Such a Gorilla will be Benign!

The President's said as Much in Reference to saadam. To *Not* just Put a Benefit of the Doubt sort of Faith!, in One with his sort of Characteristics and Track Record! Who also, BTW, was Not Pushing Up Daisys, and was Caught. (I Don't Know that you also Placed Bets on saadam!)

Many Gorillas are Benign. One that Got Out Among the Crowd at our Zoo, Not too Long Ago, was Benign. Though an Elephant here also Recently Attacked and Crushed it's Keeper.

But we Know saadam and Company, and osama / al qaida and Company, are Not Benign! Are they Dead or Alive, We Simply Do Not Know! (concerning one). As to the Question of, -Are they Benign, or Most Definitely *Not* Benign?!, -We Do Know the Answer to be a NO on that!, as to the Both of Them!

I'm Sure that Irwin Guy Doesn't just Benignly Trust his Beloved Crocs! (Not even when He Judiciously Had His Tot Near!, -The Guy Knows What He's Doing!) Nor Shud we Bank that Osama's been Gotten so!, just because we Think it Rather Likely that he's been Gotten!

Just some of my Thots. I'm Not Downing your's, -They are a Reasonable Possibility too. Though I may Well Differ with your's. Yes he May Well have Been "Tora Boraed!" And Then Again he Just as Well May have Not!

But it's at least as Reasonably Possible, that as Lawman La Boeuf (Glen Campbell) said in True Grit, -"I Ain't Dead Yet!", -It's just as Possible that Osama Too Isn't Dead Yet! I Personally Put a Greater Lean on that Possibility and View.

I Wouldn't Want to Bet my Butt or Life on It's Possibly Not being so! -Of Giving A Benefit of the Doubt or of the Uncertainty So! When we, After All, -Really Don't Know One Way or the Other For Sure!

Just Like as with our Campfires! They're *Not* Out!, -Till They're Dead Out! [color:"black"] [/color] [email]indoorsman[/email]

#24896 - 03/22/04 11:19 PM Re: BIN LADEN's # Two Trapped.
ScottRezaLogan Offline
Old Hand

Several Long Tunnels have now been Discovered at the Site. One Over a Mile Long. Previously Totally Unknown by U.S.! But No Surprise either.

I Strongly Feel that Someone or Something was being Hidden!, and Fought in Pitched Battle to Stall / Defend. Someone andor Something Quite Likely Escaped thru those Tunnels by Now! I Think at least some of these may be Cross Border as well.

A Recent Warning of their's Concerns me as well, Where they speak of being 90 % of the Way Complete towards Something Big on U.S.! There may be Something to it. Be Prepared and Ready!

We Shud Always be so in Any Event, Since their First such Attempt 2 1/2 years ago.

Something may Happen or it May Not, -but I Don't Like the Gut Sense I Get, Nor some of the Signs! I Hate to Have to Say This!

They've also Recently Toppled a Western Government, in the Sense of Considerably Influencing the Outcome towards their Direction. They Actually Have! In Response to a Terrorist Attack, -Spain Ironically Handed them One!! Running a Wrong Way Down the Track! They're Encouraged and Emboldened! This is one of the Disturbing Signs I speak of.

If any such shud at any Time Come to Pass, -It will Have a Bearing on our Preparedness. So Continue to be Ready! [color:"black"] [/color] [email]ScottRezaLogan[/email]

Edited by ScottRezaLogan (03/23/04 01:38 AM)

#24897 - 03/23/04 04:59 AM Re: BIN LADEN's # Two Trapped.
Chris Kavanaugh Offline
Carpal Tunnel

No government was toppled in Spain. The people voted. I don't know if the two parties mirror the old Nationalist and PHRASECENSOREDPOSTERSHOULDKNOWBETTER. factions of 1936, but I haven't seen any Condor Legion volunteers or American expatriate writers in Guernica. People in ethnic garb and kalashnikovs make good copy: Men in suits less so. What was it Pogo said? " We have met the enemy and he is us." Older conflicts at least had a certain clarity in their evil.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Alan_Romania, Blast, chaosmagnet, cliff 
March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online
0 registered (), 453 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
GallenR, Jeebo, NicholasMarshall, Yadav, BenFoakes
5367 Registered Users
Newest Posts
Zippo Butane Inserts
by NAro
Today at 11:57 AM
What did you do today to prepare?
by dougwalkabout
03/27/24 11:21 PM
Question about a "Backyard Mutitool"
by Ren
03/17/24 01:00 AM
Problem in my WhatsApp configuration
by Chisel
03/09/24 01:55 PM
New Madrid Seismic Zone
by Jeanette_Isabelle
03/04/24 02:44 PM
EDC Reduction
by EchoingLaugh
03/02/24 04:12 PM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.