I am absolutely thrilled to announce that, assuming I am able to get the 6 orders needed to start production again, I have 2 in hand, will be able to offer my Doug Ritter Ultimate Aviator Survival Pak again at the same price as back in 2019 when I ran out of the custom pack, just $2,918! NO PRICE INCREASE!

If you know anyone who might be interested, please pass this along.

Full details at http://www.dougritter.com/DR-aviator_survival_pak_index.htm and below

While some components have gone up in price, some significantly, a few have actually come down and buying 6 kits worth at a time ends up saving significantly as well. Shipping ate into those savings, but works out in the end.

Option: The .5 Module that adds Personal Protection gear for 1 additional person (3 total, packed in UASP) will add $285.

Option: The +2 Add-on Module, which is packed separately in a smaller pack and also includes food and water for an additional 2 people will be $800. The Plus 2 Add-on Module is designed to be used only in combination with the UASP and is not a stand-alone survival kit.

Option: Green Rescue Laser Flare replacing Red Rescue Laser: $130 ($30 reduction in price)

I have had to change some items out, some from a different manufacturer or newer model, but with a few exceptions, it doesn’t change the weight or functionality. The few notable exceptions from the original at: http://www.dougritter.com/DR-aviator_survival_pak_contents.htm

As there is no longer available any quality polycarbonate 3" x 5" signal mirrors, I am moving to a mil-spec glass signal mirror. It will add 4.5 ounces with packing and is obviously more fragile (though not quite as fragile as you might think). It comes in a protective pouch and will be packed to ensure that if the kit survives, it will also. On the positive side, glass is about 20% to 30% more reflective than the previous signal mirror I was using.

The original Snow Claw I have used for years has been superseded by a next generation version that’s 1.3 ounces heavier.

At this time the 2 liter Platypus Water Tanks x 2 I have used are not available and I will be using either a single 4 liter or 6 liter, depending on availability.

Color of the sil-nylon shelter will vary depending on material availability.

QuikClot Advanced Clotting Gauze 3"x24" replaces the Celox

The really nice roll-up sunglasses I used to use, that were comfortable to wear and could also be used over regular glasses, are no longer available and the alternatives in that space suck. As such, I am not planning on including sunglasses unless I get a lot of pushback and then I’ll find something that will work, but it will add to the cost, bulk and a few additional ounces.

Right now I only have 2 confirmed purchasers, based on the original estimated price. I need at least 4 more to make this work.

Assuming I get my 6 orders, I will require a deposit of $2,500 with the balance due upon receipt of the packs, likely in March time-frame (always subject to COVID related delays). Shipment of the initial batch of kits will occur approximately 2-3 weeks later unless there’s a hiccup in delivery of life-limited components (rations, etc). These packs only ship via UPS Ground, insured, signature required, to the continental U.S. (local delivery in the Phoenix area a free option). S&H estimate is approximately $100.

Any questions, feel free to post here or email me. I will make a decision on moving forward or not by the end of January, latest. So, if you are interested in one of my Ultimate Aviator Survival Paks, please email me ASAP at: Doug@DougRitter.com
Chairman & Executive Director
Equipped To Survive Foundation
www.KnifeRights.org
www.DougRitter.com