Namely, the SOL Fire lite Fuel Free Lighter (plentiful use of F words).

This is a flashlight/lighter combo that shows considerable promise. It is a combination 100 lumen flashlight coupled with an electronic lighter. A side button operates the light, either high beam, low beam or strobe, activated sequentially, starting with high. On the other end, there is a snug cap, which when opened, exposes the lighter, and automatically switches the side button to activate the lighter. A micro USB port at the lighter end allows recharging of the li-on battery inside.

I could find no info on the battery capacity, but SOL says the light will operate for three hours on the low setting (probably around 50 lumens) or provide 45 lights of 7 seconds duration.

Also included is three feet of thin cordage that functions as both lanyard, if desired, or tinder for fire starting. It is not Paratinder material, but should work about the same.

I have not taken this item to the field, but it looks quite capable. The total unit is just a tad longer than the standard GI waterproof match case and is a bright orange.

https://www.rei.com/product/188703/sol-fire-lite-fuel-free-lighter

I expect this will work nicely with a the wide variety of power bank/lantern/light combinations available. Bottom line - it is a worthwhile addition to field gear and it should prove useful. It would be interesting to see if someone matches the lighter function with a larger battery/power bank and flashlight. Intriguing gadget that should prove useful.