I'm anxiously awaiting snowmobile season and I'm setting up my back pack. I'm pretty well set on survival kit stuff, but what I'm curious about is food. I'm wondering what type of packable snacks are best for a night out in not optimal conditions... I will probably be tired of digging a stuck sled out, or building a shelter, hopefully without sweating, but I'll want some warm food for rewarming my body and for helping my attitude out. But I wonder if I need carb's or quick fix of a snickers bar or protien or fat? I will want to have a quick fix and a more drawn out heat some water and make a meal to kill all the time and pass a night, so please help me with recommendations. I have a back packing meal ie. freeze dried chicken ala king already, but want other ideas, and some smaller items. I currently have a couple of hot chocolate packets, onion soup packet in my pack and I usually pack a lunch with some snickers, but I,m thinking I need some storable food that stays in my pack for the winter....Thanks for any suggestions.