We All have understandable worthy fears for others who do not properly prep and how it may effect them when time comes....But whats your irrational ones?

Mine is lack of good lighting. When i visit a family members house or a friends house and they need lighting it seems to always be the same story. They pull out the oldest weakest incandescent flashlight that barely does the job with half dead batteries. It tends to be that or the 20-30 dead broken flashlights pulled out form the strangest places just to find the one "good" one. The rational idea behind this is normal you want people to see in the dark when power goes out. The irrational bit comes when I start screaming in my head that its not good enough that you have light you can see by it has to be more then that!

Too most of us this may sound like normal thoughts and reactions. When telling someone who does not prep they should have some Candles and food/water stored up they tend to agree, rational. When telling them their flashlights they been using for the past decade arent good enough for them, irrational.

I could be just crazy though....that could be the case easily.

Edited by Frisket (10/22/12 01:40 AM)