Looking for some help with a Knife Rights project with a short fuse. Need to be completed by end of the weekend.

I have an Adobe Premiere Pro file with all the bits and pieces and am now trying to figure out how to make some edits. This was part of the deliverable for a project just in case the original developer flaked out and/or so I could make minor changes myself. Well, he is no longer doing freelance work and so I am on my own for these changes

Was able to make a few text edits I needed to do, but other edits are apparently not quite so obvious, as simple as they would seem they ought to be, or at least not obvious to me. I expect someone who knows what they are doing could do the remaining edits in 15 minutes of less, just changing some timing of some elements.

If anyone here is familiar with the program and could walk me through these edits (so I can do them myself later on), or alternatively, just do them for me (second choice), I'd appreciate it. Email: dritter at kniferights dot org

TIA!
Chairman & Executive Director
Equipped To Survive Foundation
www.KnifeRights.org
www.DougRitter.com