I had read where some of you had trouble with the Burnaway Plus company; so I thought I'd email them and see what they had to say. Below are all the correspondents

Rick,
This is the webmaster for gtandco. Our ISP has instituted a very strict blacklist for ip address ranges and it is affecting our ability to reply to, or even get emails from customers. We are working to resolve this issues with them. I may have to use an alternate email address for our customer service or change hosting companies entirely. Regarding the ingredients of the product, frankly I do not know. I will find out for you and email them to you as soon as I have that information in hand. Hopefully the issue will be resolved before then and you communicate directly with our customer service people.
Regards,
Lawrence A Ross
LMRoss, Inc.
lmross@lmross.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2005 9:35 AM
To: lmross@lmross.com
Subject: burnaway plus

Hi I wanted to try your product (Burnaway Plus) but a number of people on my forum have had some trouble getting service from your company. So before I order anything I'd like to know what kind of service I can expect; also your web site doesn't give the ingredients of your burnaway plus cream; can you tell me what they are?
Below is a copy of forum remarks.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
Rick Lednum
Urbanite
Re: Burn care & antisceptics [re: Nicodemus]
11/14/05 04:20 PM (66.108.86.202)
Edit
Has anyone purchased Burnaway Plus? I tried, got an automated e-mail response acknowledging my order, then nothing. Follow up e-mails were also ignored. Anyone have a similar experience?

Pre-emptive thanks to responders
Post Extras:
JaxMichael

Reged: 09/23/05
Loc: Florida

Re: Burn care & antisceptics [re: Urbanite]
11/14/05 04:42 PM (4.235.162.158)
Edit
I had the exact same (bad) experience with George Townsend & Company (Burnaway Plus). I eventually went with Fruit of the Earth 100% Aloe Vera Gel...no alcohol, unlike some Aloe Vera gels.
Post Extras: