(Doug or Chris, feel free to delete if not appro. for this forum. - Stu)

Luke from the knifeforums.com general outdoors folder, Outside Survival Forum is in Baton Rouge LA and is running his own relief operation...

A number of us have already shipped supplies and cash to him. The 1st delivery to Luke is tomorrow.

He has requested water filters, anti-biotic soap and ointment, baby stuff such as diapers, bottles, baby wipes, a bigger chainsaw, CR-123 batteries, and such.

I'm trying to run a thread on th OSF forum "one of our members needs help"

If anyone can help out, I'm sure it would be greatly appreciated.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can have them send it to rogerc@bayou.com and put "FOR LUKE" in the subject line , as far as the address I will list it below.

Knifeworks
153 Eula Lane
Grayson, LA 71435

I will help with what I can.

Thanks,
Roger

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dana is delivering gas cans, gas, and money from several of us here on OSF to Luke on Sat.
Roger said if we ship stuff to him, or paypal him, he will deliver the packages and money to Luke. It's approx a 3 hour drive in good conditions, but I trust him more than local UPS.

It's nice to have a company like knifeworks helping us out. Make me proud the be a customer there.

PM me if you have questions
Stu

Edited by SBRaider (09/03/05 12:51 AM)