Y'all helped me out when I bought a Condor Pocket Organizor a few weeks ago. After playing with it for a while, it's found a home in my Jeep. I've also been playing with a gifted bathroom/make-up bag that's been collecting dust. That one lives in my day hiking kit, that I edc when I'm more than a short walk to the Jeep. Neither is really a survival kit exactly, but a supplimentary kits that kind of wrangles a bunch of little things.

Thought I'd share some pics since I'm repacking for a family hike tomorrow.

This is a Condor Pocket Organizer

Contents: Emerg poncho, bandaids, gauze pads,post it note pad, pen, may solitare, ferro rod/whistle combo tool, Sharpie, pencil, (straw stuffed with cotton balls), tampons, alcohol prep pads, nail clippers with file, tweezers (not in pic), BIC, lip balm, SAK (swaped for folder - SAK put on keychain), paper clip, 2 safety pins, coffee card (now wrapped with about 10 ft duct tape), CPR face shield, pre-paid phone card, thin maxi pad, eye glasses repair kit (not in pic)

This one lives in my day/day hike pack

-Frontier straw, compass, note pad, golf pencil (not in pic), emerg poncho, thin maxi pad and tampon (not in pic), AAA LED flashlight, Gerber Vise, straw wrapped in duct tape, ferro rod, sheath with mini BIC and spark lite, sheath with SAK farmer, scale blade and Autrailian Field Ration Eating Device (P38 can opener with spoon on the end), mini aloids tin with PJ cotton balls

Edited by bacpacjac (04/08/12 01:44 PM)

You can find me on YouTube here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT9fpZEy5XSWkYy7sgz-mSA