I am a hunter and i have carried backpacks, shoulder packs, and army butt pack, but none of them was satisfatory. The back pack and shoulder pack sometimes interfere with the movement if your are going to shoot. The backpack is also cumbersome to remove and usually get cought with the hunting licence holder.<br>Last December I used a belt pack that I bought at Wal-Mart for less than $10. It is called the "Shell and Game" carrier. I consists of a game pouch in the back and two smaller pouches on the sides or front.<br>I replaced the webbed belt provided, with a regular leather belt that fit in the sleeves of the pouched, because the webbed belt was too thin and twisted. I wear the whole thing on top of my hunting jacket, above the pockets and the built in game bag of the coat. The bulk of the pockets and game bag doesnt let the game and shell carrier to slip, so I dont need anything on the shoulders to hold the thing in place. I could add a military canteen with Alice clips to the belt if I wanted too, but i prefer to put in the pouch in the back the canteen and cup without the pouch, also lunch, deer drag and other miscellaneous things. I found this arrangement to be comfortable, non interfering with handling of the rifle and give me enough room to carry a lot of things. Does anyone have any experience like this or have seen this arrangement. I would be nice if the sleeves on the pouches were wider so I could use a military belt, but they are kind of narrow, so I use a leather belt instead. I will appreciate any comments on this or any other suggestions. Thank you in advance.