Equipped To Survive Equipped To Survive® Presents
The Survival Forum
Where do you want to go on ETS?

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Coronavirus outbreak in China -- now spreading by EMPnotImplyNuclear @ 02/19/20 04:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Jeanette_IsabelleEMP, I don't understand why you are continually attacking fellow members. Jeanette Isabelle Hi Jeanette Isabelle, Do you believe covid-19 is 20 times more lethal than flu? Do you believe covid-19 is 1000 tim
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Heat Rescue Disaster Recovery by EMPnotImplyNuclear @ 02/19/20 03:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Jeanette_IsabelleOriginally Posted By: RenWasn't there a link on here to the kit breakdown every household is expected to have. Which included things like safety helmets etc. I do recall a thread of that nature. I don't know whe
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Coronavirus outbreak in China -- now spreading by Jeanette_Isabelle @ 02/19/20 03:27 AM

EMP, I don't understand why you are continually attacking fellow members. Jeanette Isabelle
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Coronavirus outbreak in China -- now spreading by EMPnotImplyNuclear @ 02/19/20 03:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Renhttps://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/18/world/asia/china-coronavirus.html 20 times more deadly than flu. 64% of deaths have been male even though both sexes having similar infection rates. Reuters reporting half a billion people
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Featured in a Comic Strip by Jeanette_Isabelle @ 02/18/20 07:48 PM

Suzi is the only female we see. She's the one with auburn hair in a ponytail, wearing glasses, blue jeans, and a rolled-up flannel shirt over a black t-shirt. Jeanette Isabelle
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Featured in a Comic Strip by Russ @ 02/18/20 07:33 PM

Slow on the uptake...Which character is Suzi?
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Featured in a Comic Strip by Jeanette_Isabelle @ 02/18/20 06:38 PM

Not really. Suzi is so much like me that Eddie Dixon may as well use me as a model. https://mccalloncallcomic.com/comic/suzis-first-masterpiece/ Jeanette Isabelle
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: The Youngest ETS Member Turns Thirty-Four by Jeanette_Isabelle @ 02/18/20 06:22 PM

I'm not that far off. Jeanette Isabelle
The Survival Forum
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/18/world/asia/china-coronavirus.html 20 times more deadly than flu. 64% of deaths have been male even though both sexes having similar infection rates. Reuters reporting half a billion people have had travel restrict
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Handwarmer power banks, useful? by teacher @ 02/17/20 11:03 PM

Two month report, Dryguy works well, holds a nice charge and is warm but not too warm. Recommended.
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 4 pages of survival information (wilderness) by teacher @ 02/17/20 11:02 PM

Video is fine, but assumes they have a change, remember that they have it, can find it, etc.
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Luck at the thrift store! by teacher @ 02/17/20 11:01 PM

Just picked up a hammock quilt...for $10
Urban Preparedness
Jump to new posts Re: Revising and updating your EDC by teacher @ 02/17/20 10:59 PM

SOL sells tiny rolls, you can also wrap a bit around a pencil.
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Hiking website by Janysboy @ 02/17/20 06:58 PM

There is a Hiking website called "Hiking HQ" which I have been a member of for more than 2 decades. The originator is Sgt Rock, aka Ernest Engman. I believe someone on this site is also a member but I can't recall that person's name at the
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Re: Japan's Tsunami Caught On Camera by Jeanette_Isabelle @ 02/17/20 01:19 AM

This long video shows the aftermath, twelve days after the tsunami. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4Ejjzx6tK0 Jeanette Isabelle
Urban Preparedness
Jump to new posts Re: Revising and updating your EDC by Janysboy @ 02/16/20 09:46 PM

Sorry, that's wallet. And I've figured a way to keep the duct tape.
Urban Preparedness
Jump to new posts Re: Revising and updating your EDC by Jeanette_Isabelle @ 02/16/20 01:55 PM

Wslle? Is that a typo or a product I'm unfamiliar with? Jeanette Isabelle
Urban Preparedness
Jump to new posts Re: Revising and updating your EDC by Janysboy @ 02/16/20 12:53 PM

I was looking for something to carry in my wslle
Urban Preparedness
Jump to new posts Re: Revising and updating your EDC by Famdoc @ 02/16/20 12:38 AM

I wrap several feet of gorilla tape around an expired ID or credit card or similar piece of plastic, like an ID card holder, and keep that in my backpack. It seems to be just as sticky when needed.
Urban Preparedness
Jump to new posts Re: Revising and updating your EDC by Acropolis50 @ 02/15/20 09:54 PM

My method to EDC duct tape ( or for me Gorilla tape) is to wrap it around a ,cut to size, piece of clear plastic report cover. U can purchase plastic report covers at ant office supply store or over the internet. Iíve created such rolls as sma
Urban Preparedness
Jump to new posts Re: Revising and updating your EDC by Jeanette_Isabelle @ 02/15/20 09:32 PM

How small are you looking for? Jeanette Isabelle
Urban Preparedness
Jump to new posts Re: Revising and updating your EDC by Janysboy @ 02/15/20 09:21 PM

I've been looking for a way to carry a small piece of ductape on my person as part of my EDC. So far, no luck. Anyone know of a source? I've checked my local Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, and Target. No luck.
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Coronavirus outbreak in China -- now spreading by Janysboy @ 02/15/20 09:17 PM

The lining of the airways has cilia, tiny hair like things which sweep the mucous up and out of the airways. Nicotine paralyses the cilia, and causes the mucous secreting cells to proliferate and produce thicker mucous to protect the interior of the
The Survival Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Coronavirus outbreak in China -- now spreading by chaosmagnet @ 02/15/20 07:27 PM

Iíve never been a medical professional or scientist, but Iím pretty sure that smoking increases your risk for respiratory infections in general, and I know from long-ago previous experience that respiratory infections tend to be much worse for smoker
Around The Campfire
Jump to new posts Japan's Tsunami Caught On Camera by Jeanette_Isabelle @ 02/15/20 07:21 PM

In the past few days, I watched videos of Japan's 2011 tsunami. This one, which includes personal accounts and dubbed into English, is the most informative and does the best job of conveying the impact of the tsunami. One man said they practiced tsu
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
February
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 248 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Dystor, marco234, GarethDuncan, readyforthefall, Acropolis50
5303 Registered Users
Newest Posts
Survival kit in a tube
by teacher
10:36 PM
Thoughts on "tactical" backpacks.
by teacher
10:34 PM
Also, that's probably too much paracord...
by teacher
10:32 PM
Coronavirus outbreak in China -- now spreading
by chaosmagnet
08:25 PM
Revising and updating your EDC
by LCranston
02:10 PM
Heat Rescue Disaster Recovery
by Jeanette_Isabelle
01:46 PM
Luck at the thrift store!
by LCranston
02/19/20 08:31 PM
Featured in a Comic Strip
by Jeanette_Isabelle
02/18/20 07:48 PM
Newest Images
Tiny knife / wrench
Handmade knives
2"x2" Glass Signal Mirror, Retroreflective Mesh
Trade School Tool Kit
My Pocket Kit
Glossary
Test

WARNING & DISCLAIMER: SELECT AND USE OUTDOORS AND SURVIVAL EQUIPMENT, SUPPLIES AND TECHNIQUES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Information posted on this forum is not reviewed for accuracy and may not be reliable, use at your own risk. Please review the full WARNING & DISCLAIMER about information on this site.