Wifi Cell Phones

Posted by: Anonymous

Wifi Cell Phones - 04/12/11 07:44 AM

In a wireless hotspots,mobile phones like unlocked wifi cell phones,wifi gps cell phones,samsung wifi cell phones,gsm wifi cell phones,wifi windows mobile phones with wifi function can connect to the internet in a high speed, and which have advantages like having a small shape, more convenient for carrying.So the wifi cell phones have more tendency than notebook.The development of wifi cell phones trend to the GSM cell phones.
Posted by: GarlyDog

Re: Wifi Cell Phones - 04/12/11 11:38 AM

You can turn just about any cellphone with web access into a wifi phone. For the iphone, just download a SIP client app and set up low-cost service with one of the SIP service providers.
Posted by: Am_Fear_Liath_Mor

Re: Wifi Cell Phones - 04/12/11 12:06 PM

A MiFi portable backup hotspot is a useful thing to have as well if your cable or adsl broadband goes down.

http://www.expansys.com/3-mifi-mobile-wi...se&ito=1701

The Huawei E5820 even has a NAS microSD card facility allowing the sharing of upto 32Gb of onboard data.

You can then use smaller potable devices to gain access to the Interweb. The main problem with WiFi phones is the lack of battery life, and the poor man machine interface i.e. lack of screen resolution to display full web pages, hence the reasoning behind the iPad.

I still use an Archos 605 for web browsing even though is now quite old because it has reasonable battery life and a reasonably high resolution screen for such as small form factor. The Interweb radio on the Archos 605 is pretty useful for informational situational awareness. The Archos 605 docking station even has a digital audio out.

Posted by: ajax

Re: Wifi Cell Phones - 04/12/11 01:20 PM

I do believe OP is a spammer.
Posted by: GarlyDog

Re: Wifi Cell Phones - 04/12/11 01:38 PM

probably...