Plastic boxes for sale

Posted by: fordwillman

Plastic boxes for sale - 08/20/05 04:09 PM

Hi everyone,
Well, I have about 80 plastic boxes for sale. They are very similar in size and construction to VHS tape boxes, but without the "pegs" for the VHS tape--so they hold quite a bit. I would say they are "splashproof" certainly not waterproof, but are of a good quality plastic and I originally bought them to make up small survival kits for motorcycles (and boats, trucks, ATVs, etc) for friends and family. Unfortunately, I had to buy 100 from a large plastics company in CA to get the order--so the cost will be $2 a box and you need to take 3-5 to justify me doing it. I think I payed just under $2, so I am not trying to get rich, just unload them. PM me if interested, thanks.
Ford

Re: Plastic boxes for sale - 09/11/05 04:42 PM

OK, how does $1.50 sound? I kind of hate to let them go for less than what I bought them for, but if someone can use them, it is better than letting them just sit.
Posted by: groo

Re: Plastic boxes for sale - 09/11/05 04:45 PM

A pic or two might help... if you can't do that, PM me and I'll host 'em for you.

Re: Plastic boxes for sale - 09/21/05 04:47 PM

Groo,
Thanks for the offer. I was busy and sorry for not replying sooner. I will try to get a couple pics of the boxes and send them to you--I dont do much online posting of pics--guess I should learn.