Zombie Apocalypse Humor

Posted by: Jeanette_Isabelle

Zombie Apocalypse Humor - 07/02/14 01:56 AM

Posted by: Phaedrus

Re: Zombie Apocalypse Humor - 07/02/14 06:21 AM

Hahaha! Not only funny but probably true! grin
Posted by: Herman30

Re: Zombie Apocalypse Humor - 07/02/14 08:16 AM

grin There allready was one zombie rights activist; the character Lizzie Samuels in Walking Dead.

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Lizzie_Samuels
Posted by: Brangdon

Re: Zombie Apocalypse Humor - 07/06/14 08:50 PM

That's pretty much the theme of the British show In the Flesh. Although that's after they find a cure and are having to return now-sentient-but-still-not-quite-alive-zombies back to the communities they were previously feasting upon. People can be so prejudicial.
Posted by: Deathwind

Re: Zombie Apocalypse Humor - 07/09/14 04:27 PM

Herman, you forgot the crazy farmer with all the daughters. He kept them in a barn hoping for a cure. Or was that only in the novels? I've seen very little of the television series simply because it has so many flaws.
Posted by: quick_joey_small

Re: Zombie Apocalypse Humor - 07/10/14 12:22 PM

At the end of 'Shaun of the dead' they don't destroy all the zombies they incorporate them. So it shows a montage of them doing jobs they are up to; collecting trollies in supermarket car parks etc and a great clip of 'Trisha' (a british Jerry Springer type show) where the girl with the totally awful man (as usual) has it explained to her 'You can't marry him; he's a zombie'
she gives the usual reply:
'But I love him!'
qjs
Posted by: Herman30

Re: Zombie Apocalypse Humor - 07/11/14 09:14 AM

Originally Posted By: Deathwind
Herman, you forgot the crazy farmer with all the daughters. He kept them in a barn hoping for a cure. Or was that only in the novels? I've seen very little of the television series simply because it has so many flaws.

Oh, yes. Forgot about Hershel. He was in the tv-series as well.