Miss you guys

Posted by: aloha

Miss you guys - 02/07/10 04:44 AM

Aloha everyone! It's been a while. The schedule has been pretty hectic. Girls' soccer practice MWF, two games on Saturday, their gymnastics TTH, my Tai Chi class TTH, kung fu workout pretty much all day Sunday, a beginning ukulele class, and then every once in a while, I even have to do some work and other family stuff.

So far both of my girls' team are undefeated in both scrimmages and games. Knock on wood that I don't jinx them.

Went winter camping several weeks ago and still haven't uploaded the pictures to post yet.
Posted by: Blast

Re: Miss you guys - 02/07/10 01:12 PM

I've been wondering where you've been! Yeah, kids can really suck up time...

-Blast
Posted by: ironraven

Re: Miss you guys - 02/07/10 01:16 PM

Had a feeling you were having fun.

Winter camping. In Hawaii. How does that differ from summer camping?
Posted by: DesertFox

Re: Miss you guys - 02/07/10 04:54 PM

Originally Posted By: ironraven
Winter camping. In Hawaii. How does that differ from summer camping?

Less rain?

Welcome back Aloha. We missed you and the photos.
Posted by: nurit

Re: Miss you guys - 02/07/10 07:08 PM

Hi Aloha, good to hear from you!

Not that you have any spare time to do this, but I'd love to see/hear some video of the ukelele class ... smile

Posted by: CJK

Re: Miss you guys - 02/07/10 10:49 PM

Good to have you back.
Posted by: SwampDonkey

Re: Miss you guys - 02/08/10 12:40 AM

Hey Aloha, nice to hear from you.

How about posting some pictures of your beautiful area; it always makes me feel warmer (a little jealous) and I could really use a dose of Hawaii about now!

Mike

Re: Miss you guys - 02/09/10 09:22 AM

Pictures are here: http://forums.equipped.org/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=195411#Post195411

Re: Miss you guys - 02/09/10 09:43 AM

Originally Posted By: nurit
Hi Aloha, good to hear from you!

Not that you have any spare time to do this, but I'd love to see/hear some video of the ukelele class ... smile

Thanks nurit, but you don't want to see or hear me at this point. I still suck. My wife and kids tell me they like how I play, bless them. But honestly...

This isn't me, but I would love to be able to play like this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puSkP3uym5k
Posted by: nurit

Re: Miss you guys - 02/09/10 02:33 PM

Beautiful playing!