K&M Matchcases no longer available?

Posted by: 7k7k99

K&M Matchcases no longer available? - 04/08/07 09:35 PM

the website apparently no longer exists -- are these no longer available?
Posted by: leemann

Re: K&M Matchcases no longer available? - 04/09/07 12:31 AM

Schwert would know I don't think they're out of business.

Lee
Posted by: terry13111

Re: K&M Matchcases no longer available? - 04/09/07 12:42 PM

I am not sure, but I think they are redesigning the site so that internet orders are easier.
Posted by: frenchy

Re: K&M Matchcases no longer available? - 04/09/07 12:49 PM

maybe this post can explain things .....
http://forums.equipped.org/ubbthreads.ph...=true#Post79827
Posted by: Schwert

Re: K&M Matchcases no longer available? - 04/09/07 07:37 PM

Thanks frenchy...that older link pretty much explains things.

K&M still exists just like always. Keith has matchcase stock in both sizes and many colors. However, our one-year adventure with a website has run its course.

I closed down the site last week. Anyone who needs a case can contact Keith directly by mail at:

K&M Industries
PO Box 168
Elk River, ID 83827

Standard length cases in anodized aluminum or brass are $19 each, long length cases in clear anodized aluminum are $21 each. Tally up what you need, pick some colors for anodized aluminum (red, green, black, clear), add $4 for US or $5 for international mailing and send him a letter with money order or check. His stock of colors will vary so be explicit about what you will or will not want.

Keith will be working to get a new site up sometime, but for the forseeable future please support him with your mailorders.

He is a great fellow, and makes a great product.

Posted by: sodak

Re: K&M Matchcases no longer available? - 04/10/07 04:43 AM

And they're worth every penny. I love mine, make great stocking stuffers at Christmas!
Posted by: lazermonkey

Re: K&M Matchcases no longer available? - 04/10/07 07:57 AM

Originally Posted By: sodak
And they're worth every penny. I love mine, make great stocking stuffers at Christmas!

I 2nd that!!
Posted by: Schwert

Re: K&M Matchcases no longer available? - 04/19/07 06:17 PM

Keith is actively working on establishing a brand new website for Kmmatchcase.com.

Hopefully it will not be long before he has it up and running.

Posted by: leemann

Re: K&M Matchcases no longer available? - 04/19/07 10:47 PM

Schwert.
Thanks for the info.

Lee
Posted by: aftermidnightkat

Re: K&M Matchcases no longer available? - 05/04/07 10:49 PM

So are these those cheapy wally world ones or the actual hard case waterproof ones and ??? I'm talking hard core matchcases like you'd take to Alaska or walking into the Ozarks or on that massive trail in the smokies. Can they be found on ebay or ... well maybe there's a china copy but with the hard water proof case.

Oh ... update, I see just above here while posting, plenty of info on that km matchcase hmmm guess I'll click on a few of these lnks.

k

laterzzz HA! now this message is kind of obsolete but at least I got my question answered. Sheez if I would have been able to see these other messages in the first place. Oh well. Thanks and this is a good site for info.