Your opinion of A2 Aviator

Posted by: Anonymous

Your opinion of A2 Aviator - 08/13/02 10:15 PM

SureFire is expected to release a new product in November. It's the A2 Aviator. It utilizes a 3-LED fixture in addition to a new digitally regulated incandescent lamp. I'm curious to know what the experts here at ETS have to say about such a revolutionary torch. Here is a link to a related thread at the SureFire Discussion Board.<br><br>http://186thousand.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=22;t=000023<br><br>Seems to me that this would give you the best of both worlds in one durable package.
Posted by: Chris Kavanaugh

Re: Your opinion of A2 Aviator - 08/13/02 10:35 PM

Surefire is a popular product among many forum members. There is a lag time between a product's announcement, securing one and then doing a review. this is a diplomatic way of saying the "experts" know as much as you do. If you go to Doug's LED review in the gear section, there are links that will "light up your life"
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Your opinion of A2 Aviator - 08/13/02 11:56 PM

I understand. I'll expect one early next year though! smile <br><br>I'm no expert, but you can bet I'll be one of the first to get one when they become available. Maybe then I'll post my average guy's review of it. <br><br>Thanks!